Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Correcting Stupid

My favorite breed of dog is female red Bull Mastiff.  Female is an important distinction for the following reason. There is currently a book being advertised to help with the problems people have with Bull Mastiffs. So before I state the following I want you to understand I do not prefer Male Dogs in general n male Bull Mastiffs in specific.

Reason I'm a strong believer in pack rules n pack lifestyle. I know about myself that I but heads with male dogs. Not good for them not good for me. I find to many things male dogs do to be challenges to my position as pack leader. For that reason I avoid male dogs because I don't want to put them through that. Pinky is the Exception as is the most gentle n kind of male dogs I've met. One exception being a Neapolitan Mastiff we had named BIG.

So anyway this book n mind you I'm only talking about Red female Bull Mastiffs. Within those narrow parameters I find the promos for this book very confusing. I find with Red female Bull Mastiffs all you gotta do is get outa the way n let in my opinion one of the most Budda like dogs I've ever met emerge. These dogs are the most pure, evenhanded, thoughtful n gentle dogs I've ever had. Mind you I've worked had over 50 dogs in my lifetime, which have been a big cross section of breeds. For me Big Red Dogs are the gold standard of dogs. It's taken me a lifetime of searching to find them.

Go into Proby n how dark colored dogs are treated differently by the world n therefore view the world differently. - Proby- Soupy.

This is a very touchy subject but one I've found to be very true. Dark colored dogs are treated with hesitance n fear by humans they encounter. Which makes a dog apprehensive of humans in general. Soupy n Proby both Brindle dark big dogs have manifested an isolated reaction to this treatment by humans. Soupy was a shadows kind of dog, she liked to observe from the shadows of life. Proby, a good natured puppy forever type dog positions herself at a distance to avoid the response, coming over when she feels you are good n want her. Soupy was no way never.

So when a dark colored dog seems to be distant n reluctant, please understand it's because of how they have been treated by humans there whole lives. They did not start it.

On the subject of who started what. I spend my whole life protecting my dogs from humans because in any fight between a human n a dog, the dog always loses. You say, WHAT! Ok dog bites man, you think the dog won. WRONG, the dog usually loses it's life over that one, no matter if the dog was right or wrong in their actions. To me it's just plain not a fair fight by any stretch of the imagination. Bottom line, people please protect your dogs.

The process of correcting other peoples stupid
the amount of stupid others do to a used dog.

maintaining the inner dog. Bringing that out while removing the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment